Big Truck Rental proudly offers McNeilus garbage trucks for rent. These heavy-duty, economical side loaders are built to meet all of your waste loading and removal challenges. McNeilus has built its reputation not only on reliable, state-of-the-art trucks but on comprehensive technical support for its customers.
Not just great trucks but great support as well
It’s rare for a McNeilus truck to have problems. Still, we want you to know about the many resources you’ll have at your fingertips should the unexpected occur. These include:
- The built-in CODE diagnostic system: Each McNeilus side loader truck includes the company’s Controls on Demand Environment (CODE) system, which monitors the truck’s systems continually and alerts the operator at the first sign of trouble. This is a modern, highly intuitive controller area network (CAN) design that provides on-the-spot accuracy and ease of use.
- Technical support throughout your truck’s lifecycle: Includes the McNeilus team of dispatch-ready technicians who cover all 50 states as well as many foreign countries. Plus, ordering parts is as simple as clicking your mouse.
- Hands-on training from experts: McNeilus offers classes at regular intervals throughout the calendar year. This is a great way for your technicians, supervisors, and operators to acquaint themselves with your new fleet of side loader trucks. Please note that classes may be subject to rescheduling or cancellations due to the ongoing COVID 19 crisis.
- Ready access to manuals and training videos: McNeilus makes a wealth of informative and instructional materials available to those who lease their trucks from Big Truck Rental. You’ll find a wealth of instructional videos on a wide variety of popular topics easily available at the company website. With their help, you’ll be able to troubleshoot problems, replace worn components, and keep your fleet in top shape for the long haul.
- Professional help from McNeilus’ team of repair and maintenance professionals: The company provides on-site support services across the US and in many foreign countries. Expert assistance is only a phone call away, no matter where you may be at the time.
Always consult the manual first
If you encounter issues with our McNeilus side loader garbage truck, it can most likely be resolved quickly by referring to the official company manual. Operators are encouraged to always have a manual on hand in their cab for easy reference. The manual includes information on:
- Safety protocols
- Cab controls
- Joystick control
- Arm and grabber controls
- Packing functions
- Tailgate functions
- Refuse loading and dumping
- Operating procedures
- Preventative maintenance
- End-of-day checks
- And more!
If for some reason your problem persists, you can always reach out to us or to McNeilus directly. In the end, it’s all about taking care of our clients, no matter what it takes.
All of our support package features are in effect throughout the time you rent a McNeilus side loader truck from Big Truck Rental. Contact us today to learn more about our rental options. We can help you to run your business more smoothly and profitably than ever before.