Short-Term Garbage Truck Rental Plans Include Reliable, Top-of-the-line Vehicles
Big Truck Rental provides flexible, supportive, and reliable out-of-the box solutions that are tailored to fit your unique requirements. As your “any time, any way” truck solution, our short-term garbage truck rental plans feature a broad selection of late-model refuse trucks, including:
- Front loaders with Mack and Peterbilt chassis / McNeilus and Heil bodies
- Rear loaders with Freightliner / Peterbilt chassis / McNeilus and Durapack bodies
- Side loaders with Peterbilt and Mack chassis / McNeilus and Heil bodies
- Roll-offs with Freightliner, Peterbilt, and Mack chassis / Galbreath body
- Vacuum trucks with Freightliner chassis / 11 yard Vac-Con single engine machine
On average, our vehicles are 24 months old at most. Short-term renters are responsible for routine maintenance tasks like safety inspections, lubrication of all components, oil and filter changes every 300 hours, preventative maintenance at 150 and 300 hours, fuel and oil checks before each shift, and weekly cooling, tire pressure, and battery level checks. We take care of all the expensive maintenance for you.
Short-Term Garbage Truck Renting is Fast and Easy with Big Truck Rental!
At Big Truck Rental, our goal is to provide easy and painless short-term garbage truck renting solutions. With more than 30 dealers scattered across North America, we can get you the trucks you need within 48 hours in most cases. Should you need your vehicle longer than the stated time, no problem! We can simply extend your term or tell you more about our long-term and rent-to-own programs that may better suit your needs. Get a quote or contact us for more details on our garbage truck rental programs.