Are you looking for a truck that’s tough enough for a commercial waste hauling route? One that’s ideal for both industrial and construction materials? One that can transport refuse bins of almost any size or weight?
If so, then you can’t do better than the Mack GU713 roll off truck. This heavy-duty monster has the size and power you need along with the comfort, convenience, and safety you want. Get in touch with us today at Big Truck Rental to learn more.
A big truck with even bigger benefits
When it comes to size, Mack trucks are the kings of the road. But what really sets the GU713 apart are the countless small details that went into its design. Here’s what we mean:
- Better line-of-sight visibility: Mack built the GU713 with a streamlined sloping hood. This allows drivers to see what’s in front of them without poking their heads out of the window—much appreciated on a rainy or snowy day.
- Lighter construction: Speaking of the GU713’s hood, it’s made of lightweight DCPM materials that make it easier to open. Mack even added a handle lock to keep high winds from slamming the hood down at the worst possible moment.
- Entry/exit safeguards: Every professional driver knows that three-point contact is essential for safely climbing in or out of the cab. Mack designed the GU713 with this in mind, placing handrails and foot rests right where they need to go.
- More exterior storage options: You can never have enough extra gear onboard your fleet vehicles. Mack engineers knew this when they created the available D-shaped diesel tank, which allows you to pack extra equipment without compromising fuel capacity.
- Tough-as-nails headlight covers: A damaged headlamp can be a catastrophe when running your route after dark. That’s why Mack GU713 roll off garbage trucks come with Lexan® headlight covers to shrug off the impact of rocks and windborne debris.
- Driver-friendly engine layout: A pre-trip engine inspection is essential for ensuring safety. That’s why Mack gave the GU713 a see-through coolant tank and put the oil/steering fluid dipsticks right where the operator can reach them.
- Axles with 15” up-and-down articulation: Keeps the wheels in contact with the road surface on all types of terrain.
- Modern high-tech instrument panel: Allows the operator to monitor the GU713’s vital signs and control its functions with touchscreen efficiency. There’s even an available state-of-the-art entertainment system for making the workday more enjoyable.
Want to know more? Give us a call
Here at Big Truck Rental, we’re all about customer service, not high-pressure sales. Our approach is to give you the facts and let you make up your mind for yourself on which garbage trucks best fit your needs. Contact us today to learn more about our garbage truck rental plans for roll off garbage trucks. We look forward to making your fleet the best it can be.