Big Selection. Big Support.
Waste management companies can’t afford to miss a beat when a truck is down for service or sudden business opportunities surface, making garbage truck rentals an important consideration. Whether you’re a municipality, hardworking hauler, or large waste management company, Big Truck Rental is here with supportive, flexible, and dependable out-of-the-box solutions customized to your unique needs. We strive to be your “any time, any way” truck solution. We’re not only North America’s leading source of refuse rental trucks, but we also offer rent-to-purchase options or immediate purchase deals for a large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. Our vehicle fleet represents the latest model trucks available on the market. The average age of our fleet inventory is less than 24 months old, so reliability is never an issue.
Contact Big Truck Rental to explore your full set of options to keep your business running as productively and cost-effectively as possible.
Why Rent A Garbage Truck?
Renting garbage trucks is preferable for many businesses for a variety of reasons:
• Preserve your cash flow, maintain existing credit, reduce tax liability, and reduce upfront ownership costs.
• Try and test the latest collection equipment before you invest thousands of dollars buying it.
• Scale up your business and start a new pickup/collection contract without investment and cash flow strain.
• Expand your service temporarily to provide disaster relief or emergency storm cleanup.
• Don’t skip a beat when you’ve got a truck down or delayed truck delivery.
Benefits of Renting Trash Trucks from Big Truck Rental
When you work with Big Truck Rental, you get so much more than an average waste management truck.
• You’re working with a leading national provider of rental garbage and roll-off trucks.
• In addition to getting a big truck, you score big on customer service, too. We go above and beyond.
• We have experience working with private and public haulers, including cities and counties
• All of our equipment is new and still under factory warranty.
• We have the support of the industry’s leading manufacturers.
• You may take advantage of a personalized rental plan, with long-term and rent-to-purchase options.
Big Truck Rentals Has North America Covered
If you need a garbage truck anywhere in North America, we’ve got you covered with headquarters in Tampa, Florida and Markham, Ontario. Since 2002, our international company has delivered vehicles to clients in the United States and Canada within 48 hours of contact. Our young fleet of premium vehicles includes Rear Loaders, Front Loaders, Side Loaders, and Roll-Offs – majority of the fleet is less than 24 months old, optimized to your specifications. THINK BIG. Contact us for information on rental and rent-to-own trash trucks.
• Waste 360 – Pros & Cons of Leasing Garbage Trucks, https://www.waste360.com/Trucks_And_Bodies/leasing-garbage-trucks-201103