Today, we’re taking a look at the Freightliner 114SD roll off truck. As one of the most versatile commercial trucks on the market, the 114SD is built for severe duty, with durable components and the ability to serve multiple roles depending on the needs of the operator. By reviewing the 114SD’s specs, you’ll be able to make a more informed decision as you search for the right truck to add to your fleet. Find the truck you need? Check out our garbage truck rentals.
Freightliner 114SD Roll Off Specs
The Freightliner 114SD Roll Off truck offers features such as:
- Horsepower: The 114SD has engine options ranging from 260 to 505 horsepower, ensuring operators can get the power they need.
- Cab options: The 114SD features a 114” BBC steel-reinforced day cab, providing both protection and visibility for the driver.
- High visibility: With the large day cab, composite halogen headlights, a 2500 square inch windshield, and a 63” x 14” rear window, the 114SD’s driver has incredible visibility from the cab, making for safer operations.
- Fuel capacity: A 60-gallon cylindrical fuel tank provides exceptional operational range and time in the field. Haul more loads and get more done before you have to refuel.
- Axle ratings: With a front axle rated at 12,000 lbs and a rear axle rated at 40,000 lbs, the 114SD can handle even the heaviest workloads.
- GVWR: The 114SD boasts a GVWR of 92,000 pounds, giving it the ability to handle almost any commercial hauling task imaginable.
- Modern Dash: With a multi-function steering wheel, instrument cluster with driver command center, and customizable storage and third-party device mounting, the 114SD is easily configured for whatever task you have in mind.
- Electronic Feedback and Assistance: Freightliner integrates modern electronic driving systems, such as Bendix IntelliPark’s parking assistance, and Bendix Tire Pressure Monitoring System, further improving driver safety.
- Improved Ergonomics: Newly-designed seats can be adjusted for better driver comfort, and the improved cab insulation results in reduced noise pollution inside. Both of these factors improve driver endurance and prevent fatigue.
All of these factors mean that the Freightliner 114SD is a versatile, efficient, and safe commercial truck that can be used in a wide variety of tasks.
Get the Vehicle You Need From Big Truck Rental
If you need a quick way to expand your commercial hauling or waste management company’s operations, consider a rental from Big Truck Rental. We offer a full range of vehicles for both short and long-term rentals, as well as rent-to-purchase options on many of our vehicles. You can add a new vehicle to your fleet without having to commit to a full purchase right out the gate. Give us a call or use our contact form, and see how we can help your company with its trucking and commercial vehicle needs.