Types of Municipal Garbage Truck Rental Plans We Offer
We have municipal garbage truck rental plans for every need under the sun:
- Short-Term: Sometimes you just need a truck for one to six months to cover an unexpected issue such as storm cleanup, down trucks, a new contract, or seasonal demands.
- Long-Term: Available in terms from six to 18 months, our rental plans are long-term; they’re the perfect fit for phasing out costly, aging vehicles and adapting to changes in routes. You may use this plan for the predictable maintenance costs or to buy you time while you wait for your custom fleet to roll off the assembly line.
- Rent-To-Purchase: Build credit score and equity with a rental, maintain large cash reserves, stay out of debt, try new vehicle features before you buy them, and ultimately customize your fleet how you want it.
- Route-Ready Pre-Owned: Route-ready trucks meet impeccable quality standards through DOT-certified reconditioning and transparent inspection programs. They come with a fully transferrable OEM extended warranty and an additional 30/60 day operational confidence warranty. Late model/low hour waste collection vehicles age gracefully and provide reliable support with the best returns on your investment.
Municipal Garbage Truck Types
As your “Any Time, Any Way” truck solution, we offer a wide selection of different waste hauling vehicles:
- Front loaders – These trucks get the job done! Choose from 40-yard McNeilus Atlantic or Heil Half Pack bodies, with Mack and Peterbilt tandem axle chassis, and 20,000-pound front axle and 46,000-pound rear axle capacity.
- Side loaders – Enjoy a new standard of innovation and efficiency! Choose from 28-yard McNeilus Zero Radius or Heil Python bodies, with Peterbilt or Mack chassis, 20,000-pound front axle and 46,000-pound rear axle. The dual steer or right-hand drive modes and Groeneveld Auto Lube System offer excellent functionality.
- Rear loaders – Get durability and flexibility! Choose from 20 and 25 yard Heil PT 1000 / Durapack 5000 and McNeilus 2010 / 2511 bodies, along with Peterbilt and Freightliner chassis, with 16,000 / 20,000-pound front axle and 40,000 / 46,000 rear axle capacity. Get a reeving cylinder along with a cart tipper to modernize your fleet.
- Roll-offs – Tackle natural disasters or heavy-duty construction needs! Get the industry-leading Galbreath 60,000-pound standard outside rail hoist with auto tarping system, along with conventional cab Freightliner, Peterbilt, or Mack chassis, and 46,000-pound rear axles with 20,000-pound steerable drop axle, and 20,000-pound front axle.
- Vacuum Trucks – Gain power for your big extraction jobs! Get the 11 yard Vac-Con single engine machine attached to a Freightliner 114SD chassis with a 46,000 lb. rear axle and 20,000 lb. front axle.
Getting Started with Garbage Truck Rental Plans for Municipalities Is Simple!
We believe garbage truck rental plans for municipalities should be fast, easy, and affordable. We can deliver an entire fleet of vehicles to most American and Canadian cities within 48 hours. The vehicles you receive are guaranteed in great condition, with an average of 24 months in service. Our contract terms are flexible, so you can switch between plans or change up the inventory received as needed. Get a quote or contact us for more details.
Watch the video below to learn more about our municipal fleet solutions.