Here at Big Truck Rental, we know that keeping your drivers happy is essential to running a productive and profitable business. That’s why we’re excited to tell you about the Mack GU713 roll off garbage truck. From its user-friendly layout to its cutting-edge Command Steer technology, it’s loaded with features to keep your people safe, happy, and on the move.
What sets the GU713 apart from other roll off garbage trucks
Every driver’s work route is unique, so there’s no one-size-fits-all way to operate the GU713 roll off garbage truck. However, here are some of the features that make it one of Mack’s most versatile models:
- Shock-supported seating: Mac built the GU713 with three-way driver cushioning. Shocks, airbags, and sway bars keep the operator comfortable and in command of the truck at all times.
- Sound-absorbing features: Isolator gaskets and noise-deadening insulation make the GU713 less noisy than other roll off trucks, removing needless auditory distractions.
- Aerodynamic sloping hood: Improves fuel economy and makes it easier to spot potential hazards.
- Customizable instrument panel: Allows the driver to turn the cab of the GU713 into a fully-equipped mobile office, complete with two-way communication and GPS navigation.
- Plenty of convenient storage cubbies: Useful for holding everything from the Mack GU713 manual to a cup of coffee.
Command Steering: The King of the GU713’s Many Features
The people at Mack know how much stress and strain the average driver suffers from steering on rough or uneven terrain. That’s why they invented Command Steer, which uses cutting-edge technology to make operating your GU713 easier than ever. Here are just some of the benefits it offers:
- Maintains directional stability in challenging conditions: Including high winds, rocky roads, and torrential downpours.
- Near-effortless control of the steering wheel: Command Steer goes beyond traditional power steering to make turning the wheel a pleasure.
- Compensates for split terrain: Keeps the wheels straight and steady while driving on surfaces with uneven friction.
- Automatic return to zero: Brings the steering wheel back to zero position while parking, reverse driving, and executing other delicate maneuvers. Saves the driver from awkward and potentially harmful repetitive motions.
Why not rent your new GU713 today?
We’d love to tell you more about the benefits of our short- and long-term Mack garbage truck rentals. Call us today to talk to one of our customer service experts. Expand your fleet and start growing profits with help from Big Truck Rental.