Big Truck Rental is the leader in Front Loader, Side Loader, Rear Loader and Roll-Off garbage truck rentals in North America, all backed by a nationally serviced and supported fleet. Big Truck Rental began in 2002 and is a growing organization that is looking to expand our already successful sales team.
Big Truck Rental is a customer-focused organization that is seeking a highly motivated and success-oriented National Accounts Manager. This position will be responsible for collaborating with the VP of Sales & Director of National Accounts to further develop and execute the national account sales strategy across the United States. National accounts are defined as large publicly held companies as well as large regional waste companies.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with VP & Director to develop and execute a national account sales strategy.
- Directly seek out and develop direct sales relationships with national accounts through prospecting phone calls and in-person meetings to develop opportunities for rental and sales programs.
- Collaborate with the Director of Route Ready Sales to develop opportunities to sell our off-rent trucks to national accounts.
- Collaborate with Inside Sales team to implement and execute national account strategy
- Represent Big Truck Rental at industry functions and trade shows.
- Meet annual revenue goals.
- Utilize SalesForce to communicate, organize, and document your efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success
- An understanding of the waste industry, especially the large national account sector, with an established network of business connections
- Proven capability to develop and execute a sales and marketing go to market strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively work with a diverse customer base
- Disciplined & strong ability to work in an independent environment
- Ability to hire, develop, and train sales staff is desired
- Adequate use of web-based applications (SalesForce), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to drive a car and possess a valid and current driver’s license
Please direct inquiries to Eric Voss at email@example.com or call 770.312.6675.