Big Truck Rental is the leader in Front Loader, Side Loader, Rear Loader and Roll-Off garbage truck rentals in North America, all backed by a nationally serviced and supported fleet. Big Truck Rental is a customer-focused organization that is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Operations Manager. This position will be responsible for managing the reconditioning process of all Big Truck Rental units transitioning to our Route Ready Truck certification program and working closely with our large dealer network.
Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate daily and build solid relationships with 50+ dealers to manage all aspects of the
- Responsible for managing the pre recon inspection, post recon inspection and ensuring the recon projects stay on budget and meet various requirements.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to manage customer needs/options for all units as well as providing up to date information for the Sales team to communicate with their customers.
- Provide a daily update on completion dates and times.
- Utilize Salesforce to communicate, organize, and document your efforts.
- Tampa, FL residence is required.
- 5-10% of overnight travel.
- An understanding of the waste industry, and knowledge of raw materials, production
processes, quality control, and costs for maximizing the effective reconditioning of trucks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively work with 50+ dealers
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Disciplined & strong ability to work in an independent environment.
- Adequate use of web-based applications Salesforce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to drive a car and possess a valid and current driver’s license.
- Previous fleet maintenance, fleet management or service department experience is
*Please direct inquiries to David Stafford at email@example.com or call 813.777.9845