Big Truck Rental’s well-maintained fleet of roll-off trucks are ready for your next industrial load, natural disaster pickup, construction debris, or other heavy-duty jobs. No matter your need, Big Truck Rental has the roll off truck specifications desired by waste haulers, independent haulers, large organizations, and municipalities. With top-of-the-line Freightliner, Peterbilt, and Mack chasses, you can count on the latest in comfort and technology. Whether you need one truck or 100, Big Truck Rental could have the roll-off vehicles you need anywhere in the USA or Canada within 48 hours.
Galbreath Roll Off Truck Specifications
We rent dependable Galbreath U5-OR-174 trucks, with the following roll off truck specifications:
- Age: Less than 24 months old
- Outside rail hoist capability: 60,000 lb.
- Front axle capability: 20,000 lb.
- Rear axle capability: 46,000 lb.
- Steerable drop axle capability: 20,000 lb.
- Application: Commercial/Residential
Galbreath Roll Off Truck Features
The Galbreath U5-OR-174 comes with:
- Outside rails
- Inside air controls
- Air shift PTO
- Contoured steel tandem fenders
- Hoist-up and back-up alarms
- Recessed LED lights
- Air actuated fold-up ICC bumpers
- Ratchet-style rear hold-downs
- Centered cab-mount power tower
- Plug & play wiring system
- Pintle-ready rear aprons
- 50 gallon oil reservoir
- 3-micron filtration system, dual viscosity oil
- Field-tested heavy duty rear hinge
- Hoist frames huck-bolted to chassis
- Shock-absorbing sub-frame
- Automatic front contained spring-loaded
- Heavy-duty safety props
- Pioneer 4500 SARG rack & pinion tarper
- Offset stabilizer bar
- External cylinders
Galbreath Roll Off Truck Dimensions
Consider the following roll off truck dimensions:
- Total Body Length:
- Overall width:
- Container sizes: 18-22 ft.
- Height above truck frame: 162 3/8”
- Cab-to-trunion: 174”
- Toolbox: 48” x 16” x 18”
- Back of cab to hoist: 6”
- Axle spread: 51-55”
- Raised dump angle: 47”
- Top-of-truck frame-to-ground: 44”
- Tire OD to OD: 96” max
- Hoist length: 279 7/16”
- After-frame: 23-25”
- Double-acting lift cylinders: 6” x 4” x 72”
- Solid-lift cylinders shaft: 2.5”
- Double-acting winch cylinders: 7” x 4” x 80”
- Approximate weight: 7,562 lbs.
Why Waste Haulers Love Our Galbreath Roll-Off Trucks
Galbreath Outside Rail (OR) series hoists are the most popular type used in the waste industry today. Outside rail roll-off cable hoists in general are an industry standard, but the Galbreath roll-off trucks you rent from us come fully equipped with outside rollers that allow container long sills to transition across the hoist frame without metal-on-metal friction. The single winch cylinder design allows for increased payload capacity and faster cycle times for maximum efficiency. Since 1971, Galbreath has been a respected and rugged brand, renowned for minimal downtime, lower maintenance costs, and maximum safety.
Contact us with any questions you have about roll-off truck dimensions and specifications. Our flexible rental plans range from short term (one to six months), to long-term (greater than six months), to rent-to-own. Since 2001, we’ve enabled waste haulers to modernize their fleets and THINK BIG to remain competitive during times of transition.