Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Direct Report: Darin Ulrich – Sales Manager
Overnight Travel: Less than 5%
Region: United States
Company and Position Overview:
Big Truck Rental is North America’s number-one source for essential services rental trucks. We focus on refuse by offering Front Loaders, Side Loaders, Rear Loaders, Grapple, Roll-Off, and Terminal Tractors—all backed by the only nationally serviced and maintained rental fleet in the industry. Big Truck Rental began in 2002 and is a growing organization that is looking to expand our already successful sales team. Big Truck Rental is a customer focused organization that is seeking a highly motivated and success-oriented Sales Coordinator. This position will be directly responsible for sales support and sales for rentals, truck sales, and dealer sales for our U.S. team. At Big Truck Rental, we work with Fortune 500 companies, municipalities, and a network of independently owned companies who provide essential services to waste, recycling, and logistical industries. This role will focus on sales support and sales through coordination of customer facing phone calls and meetings, partnering with the BTR outside team, and execution of customer and internal documentation to ensure customer success.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager and BTR outside sales team to execute on customer facing activities such as sales calls, lead follow up, and customer support communication.
- Ensure proper documentation for rental and sold trucks has been received to include sales orders, BOL’s, contracts, titles, invoices, purchase orders, and insurance.
- Proactively communicate and manage truck delivery date expectations with customers.
- Collaborate with the BTR operations team to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Directly seek out and develop direct sales relationships with new and existing accounts through proactive prospecting and inbound phone calls.
- Occasionally represent Big Truck Rental at industry functions and trade shows.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales and support goals.
- Utilize Sales Force to communicate, organize, and document your and the team’s efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 2 years of inside sales/customer support experience with proven track record of success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively work with employees and customers
- Disciplined & strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adequate use of web-based applications (Sales Force), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to drive a car and possess a valid and current driver’s license
- Willingness to travel overnight between less than 5% of the time
*Please direct inquiries to Darin Ulrich at firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-688-8112