Now Hiring: Inside Sales Representative
Company and Position Overview:
Big Truck Rental is the leading provider of essential services truck rentals in North America. Big Truck Rental began in 2002 and is a growing organization that is looking to expand our already successful sales team. Big Truck Rental is a customer-focused organization that is seeking a highly motivated and success oriented Inside Sales Representative.
This position will be directly responsible for rentals, truck sales, and dealer sales support. This work will be done through the execution of outbound phone calls, inbound phone calls, internet web lead submissions as well as in-person sales meetings, and virtual meetings with customers, prospects, and dealer sales representatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to develop and execute the rental and truck sales strategy
- Directly seek out and develop direct sales relationships with new and existing accounts
- Execute prospecting-outbound phone calls
- Occasionally represent Big Truck Rental at industry functions and trade shows
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly prospecting goals
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue related goals
- Utilize SalesForce to communicate, organize, and document your and the team’s efforts
- Less than 5% overnight Travel / Direct Report: Darin Ulrich – Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 2 years of inside sales experience with proven track record of success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively work with employees and customers
- Disciplined & strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adequate use of web-based applications (Sales Force), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to drive a car and possess a valid and current driver’s license
- Willingness to travel overnight less than 5% of the time
*Please direct inquiries to Darin Ulrich at email@example.com or 727-688-8112