ACTT 4 x 2 DOT Terminal Tractor Rental
The DOT-approved ACTT 4X2 has all the advantages you could want in an Autocar terminal tractor, including maximum visibility, multiple safety features, and heavy-duty components. By renting this outstanding vehicle from Big Truck Rental, you avoid the huge cash outlay and long-term maintenance worries of a conventional purchase. Plus, we offer industry-exclusive confidence guarantees for total peace of mind. Don’t let downtime bite into your profits – get the truck you need RIGHT NOW with no wait time!
A Closer Look at the Autocar ACTT 4 x 2
The Autocar ACTT 4×2 is loaded with premium features like these:
- Curved windshield built from crystal-clear laminated glass – provides the largest clear sight operating visibility of any terminal truck currently on the market.
- Ergonomically positioned grab handles – to ensure constant three-point contact when entering and exiting the vehicle.
- Heavy-duty exterior muffler guard – protects critical components from damage caused by collisions and debris.
- Anti-slip footing – with aggressive grid patterns that resist dirt and ice buildup.
- Ultra-bright LED rooftop lighting – for improved visibility at night and during inclement weather.
- Four-point air ride suspension – dual airbags combined with shocks ensure a comfortable ride on even the roughest roads.
- Spacious cab crafted from 100% steel – with anti-corrosive coatings for added durability.
- Extra-large mirrors – right-hand mirror is bolted on and easy to change in case of damage.
- Superior insulation – keeps the cab comfortable year-round while reducing interior noise.
- Powerful Cummins B6.7 engine – cranks out between 520 and 560 ft.-lb. at 1500 RPM.
- Rugged Allison transmission – your choice of either the 4-speed 3000 RDS or 3–5-speed 3500 RDS version.
Autocar Terminal Tractor Rentals
As you can see, the ACTT 4×2 DOT terminal tractor has plenty to offer. In fact, its only disadvantage is the hefty cost of an outright purchase.
Fortunately, our convenient rental programs offer an easy way to get around this problem. Our terminal truck rentals are available in flexible short-term (1-6 months), long-term (6-18 months), or rent-to-purchase plans – choose whichever option fits your needs! Our trucks are on the lot right now and ready to hit the road for your business, with delivery usually available within 48 hours. We remove any maintenance headaches, as we take care of any repairs that are needed or maintenance that is above and beyond routine daily upkeep.
If you’re looking for the best terminal tractor trucks to rent, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re proud to partner with industry leader Autocar for our yard truck rentals. Contact us today to get a quote on the ACTT 4×2. You’ll soon be on the road to higher profits and lower operating costs.