Peterbilt 567 Roll Off Garbage Truck Rental
The Peterbilt 567 roll off garbage truck is one of the most capable waste hauling vehicles on the road today. With its durable, high-capacity frame and multiple axle configurations, this versatile vehicle is built for the toughest jobs. The ergonomic cab and enhanced viewing angles make it easy to operate. We make these outstanding trucks available to our customers through our exclusive rental program, which combines flexible and affordable terms with superb customer support. Our Peterbilt 567 rentals are available in short- or long-term agreements, whatever fits your needs best – and the trucks are ready IMMEDIATELY to go to work for your fleet, with limited to no wait time.
Peterbilt 567 Roll Off Specs
The folks at Peterbilt went above and beyond when building the 567. Its many standard features include:
- Reinforced aluminum cab – that combines lightweight and optimum durability for premium comfort, safety, and fuel savings.
- Rugged Metton® hood – Metton® is a space-age thermally enhanced material that’s used in all types of heavy-duty vehicles, including the US military’s mine-resistant ambush-protected (MRAP) over-the-road transports.
- Sloping body design – improves the truck’s aerodynamic qualities for added fuel economy.
- One-piece windshield – offers an expansive view of the surrounding environment while standing up to all sorts of windborne debris.
- Pod-mounted anti-corrosion headlamps – a signature Peterbilt feature that lights the way forward in even the darkest conditions.
- Newly redesigned 15-inch digital display – with intuitive driver interface that helps drivers to keep their eyes on the road ahead.
- Two front axle configurations – with choice of either set-forward or set-back designs to meet your specific needs.
- Peterbilt’s SmartLINQ technology – allows you to monitor every vehicle in your fleet continuously.
- Remote throttle connections – we can place these controls in the engine bay, at the end of the frame, or in the back of the cab, whichever you prefer.
Why You Should Rent Your New Peterbilt 567 Truck From Us
As you can imagine, the 567 Peterbilt roll off truck commands a hefty price tag when purchased outright. But you can sidestep this stumbling block by taking advantage of our roll off garbage trucks to rent program. Here’s how it works:
- You get in touch with our office – our customer service experts will listen to your needs, discuss your options, and work up a free, no-obligation estimate for your review.
- You get immediate delivery of the truck – our trucks are ready RIGHT NOW to be delivered to your fleet.
- You put the truck to work for your business with peace of mind, knowing that we handle all maintenance and repairs above and beyond routine upkeep.
- When the rental term expires, you can either purchase the vehicle outright, renew the agreement, or turn it in and walk away—when it comes to our garbage truck rentals, you’re always in the driver’s seat.