A Peterbilt 567 roll-off from Big Truck Rental is a great choice for refuse companies searching for a powerful and versatile vehicle. It offers the hauling capacity you need while keeping drivers happy with an available automatic transmission, spacious interior, and easy-to-operate controls.
21st century capabilities for 21st century challenges
The waste hauling industry has undergone enormous changes over the years. Today’s contractors must do more than simply take trash to the dump. They must hire and retain good help, comply with a host of new regulations, and constantly work to streamline their operating expenses.
The Peterbilt 567 was made with these priorities in mind. It offers the following advantages:
- Your choice of horsepower: Choose from 380 to 510 hp, allowing you to balance power with fuel efficiency.
- Available Allison automatic transmission: Many of today’s professional drivers would rather undergo a root canal than shift gears. Offering them an automated tranny boosts employee morale as well as productivity.
- A wide range of roll-off capacities: From as small as 20’ to as long as 28’. Allows you to match your Peterbilt 567 to your specific needs.
- Available double frame design with huck bolts: Giving you extra hauling power while freeing you from the need to re-torque fasteners.
- Massive one-piece windshield: The Peterbilt 567 garbage truck offers excellent forward and side visibility for optimized operating safety.
- Impact-resistant headlamps: The pod-mounted design resists corrosion while making the lighting elements easy to replace.
- Lightweight yet tough aluminum cab structure: Uses less fuel while still providing plenty of durability.
- Available diff-lock controls: Enabling your 567 roll-off garbage trucks to navigate across rough or uneven terrain, a must-have feature in the refuse hauling industry.
- Your choice of either a set-back or set-forward front axle: Also, choose between 115” OR 121” BBC configuration for even more versatility.
What sets Peterbilt apart from the pack
Every brand of big truck has its advantages. Peterbilt’s name is synonymous with power and operating comfort. And that can make all the difference to drivers during these days of high turnover in the refuse hauling industry. The easier and more enjoyable your equipment is to use, the better you’ll be able to attract and retain quality people.
That’s why Peterbilt gave the 567 a roomy 2.1-meter cab and high-quality leather seats, allowing drivers plenty of operating room without feeling claustrophobic. Add in the easy-reach controls and at-a-glance gauges, and it’s plain to see why Peterbilt is the truck of choice the world over.
Want to know more? Just give us a call
In this post, we’ve only just scratched the surface of Peterbilt 567 roll-off garbage truck rental. We’d love to tell you more, including why renting your equipment is the right way to go.
Reach out to us today to talk to one of our client service experts. The more you know about your options, the better able you’ll be to make informed decisions. We look forward to hearing from you.