Municipalities have an obligation to provide reliable and prompt services to their tax-paying citizens. Waste disposal is just one of many of these services. How do you ensure timely garbage pickup on a consistent basis? We know this is a challenge. However, one way to help achieve daily obligations is via truck rental. Benefits of municipal garbage truck rentals include:
- Provide a stopgap while waiting for newly ordered trucks to arrive
- Low hour/low mile trucks = production you can count on
- Short term needs such as storm cleanup, down truck situations, and seasonal demands
Our Municipal Garbage Truck Plans
We understand that no two cities are alike, and each has its respective needs based on factors like population size, roads, etc. This is why a one-size-fits-all solution doesn’t work. This is precisely why municipal garbage truck plans at Big Truck Rental are flexible to meet user-specific needs. Cities are never locked into year-long contracts.
Cities all over North America have relied on Big Truck Rental for situations, such as:
- Temporary fill-ins while awaiting new fleet delivery
- Stand-ins while awaiting the repair of an owned vehicle
- Post-storm cleanups
Municipal Garbage Truck Advantages
We can’t emphasize enough that our plans are flexible and include both short-term and long-term rentals. Our short-term contracts enable cities to rent equipment for only as long as they need it. This may be the case for meeting temporary and seasonal demands. We also have year-long contracts that enable cities to hold onto the vehicles for a year or longer. Whether short- or long-term, the benefits are many:
- Rentals help cities stay on budget due to a consistent and fixed monthly cost
- Speedy rental for immediate emergency needs. We can have a rental ready for pickup or delivery within 48 hours.
- Scale up or down with your fleet. Rentals strengthen your existing inventory of owned service trucks.
- Cities can test a new refuse truck for as long as they need to. We have rent-to-purchase options available should they decide a purchase is a worthy long-term investment.
- Readily access rentals ensure consistent service to the city. Delays in waste pickup can erode public trust.
Take Advantage of Our Flexible Contracts
Our goal is to ensure that cities that rent from us have a robust fleet of refuse trucks that meet the rigorous demands of day-to-day waste disposal. Contact Big Truck Rental to learn more about our plans and inventory.