Garbage Truck Rental for Sudden Bid on New Routes
Big Truck Rental offers the opportunity for instant garbage truck rentals when municipalities or waste collectors receive bids on new routes all-of-a-sudden, prompting a need for additional garbage trucks AT ONCE. New routes are popping up all the time, whether another collector is being replaced, or several big routes are being broken up into smaller ones for greater efficiency.
New garbage truck routes
Most jurisdictions allow a public bidding process on new routes for garbage trucks. Rental garbage truck options for municipalities include:
- Invitations for Bid, where minimum criteria are set and the job is awarded to the lowest bidder meeting all specifications.
- Requests for Proposals, where technical qualifications and costs are considered independently.
- Renegotiation with the existing vendor for a better rate or long-term contract.
In addition to municipalities and unincorporated areas, waste collectors have the opportunity to bid on contracts for:
- School districts
- Corporate businesses
- Home Owners Associations
- Recycling routes
Typically, once a contract is awarded, it takes vendors three to six months to procure new trucks from vehicle manufacturers to scale up their operations. However, when renting a garbage truck, new routes can be taken on immediately. Why wait to start collecting on a new contract, when our fleet of well-maintained, top-of-the-line trucks are ready to roll within 48 hours? Advertising a short lead time can also be a deciding factor when your proposal is up against a competitor’s.
Garbage truck rental for new routes
Once a new route is secured, you want to make a good impression right out of the starting gate. Delays due to extended lead times or unreliable trucks can sour a new relationship fast. Get all the refuse trucks you need IMMEDIATELY to operate efficiently without an adjustment period.
Big Truck Rental is an excellent choice, offering:
- Coast-to-coast service throughout Canada and America.
- A diverse mix of roll-off trucks, front loaders, side loaders, and rear loaders.
- Big brands like Peterbilt, Mack, Freightliner, Heil, McNeilus, Galbreath, and Labrie
- Vehicles that are well-maintained and LESS THAN TWO YEARS OLD.
- Delivery within 48 hours in most cases.
- Flexible contract terms that change with your needs.
- Support from logistics personnel with over 16 years of experience renting garbage trucks.
Benefits of renting garbage trucks for new routes vs. buying
The benefits of renting from Big Truck Rental for your new route goes beyond quick availability. Additionally:
- You can bid on short-term projects and simply give the equipment back to us when it’s no longer needed.
- You can maximize and expand your routes to test whether or not a new purchase is justified before you buy.
- Seasonal work and storm relief contracts become suddenly attainable and affordable.
Learn more about garbage truck rental for sudden bid on new routes
Contact us to learn more about garbage truck rental to accommodate a sudden bid on a new route. Expand or upgrade your fleet at a moment’s notice. We offer flexible rental agreements for days, weeks, months, or years. Garbage truck rentals are a great way to get a feel for a new type of vehicle before making a purchase besides! Renting keeps your monthly costs more predictable, as any major maintenance expense related to warranty coverage is handled by our company.