Job Title: Director of Key Accounts
Direct Report: Eric Voss – Vice President, Sales
Overnight Travel: 50-75%
Region: United States
Company and Position Overview:
Big Truck Rental is the leader in Front Loader, Side Loader, Rear Loader and Roll-Off garbage truck rentals in North America, all backed by a nationally serviced and supported fleet. Big Truck Rental began in 2002 and is a growing organization that is looking to expand our already successful sales team. Big Truck Rental is a customer focused organization that is seeking a highly motivated and success-oriented Director of Key Accounts. This position will be responsible for collaborating with the VP of Sales & Director of Route Ready Truck Sales to further develop partnerships across the Key Account segment of our business. Key Accounts can be defined as, but not limited to, the Top 100 haulers in the United States.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with VP of Sales & Director of Route Ready to develop and execute a market segment strategy.
- Directly seek out and develop relationships with stakeholders at Key Accounts through phone calls, virtual meetings, and in person meetings to develop opportunities for rental and sales programs.
- Collaborate with the Director of Route Ready Sales to develop opportunities to sell our off-rent trucks.
- Collaborate with Inside Sales team to support the Key Account market strategy.
- Represent Big Truck Rental at industry functions and trade shows.
- Meet annual revenue goals.
- Utilize Sales Force to communicate, organize, and document your efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years sales experience with proven track record of success
- An understanding of the waste industry, fundamental understanding of industry OEMs (chassis & body), established network of business connections across the industry.
- Proven capability to develop and execute a sales and marketing go to market strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively work with diverse customer base.
- Disciplined & strong ability to work in independent environment.
- Ability to hire, develop, and train sales staff is desired.
- Adequate use of web-based applications (Sales Force), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to drive a car and possess a valid and current driver’s license.
*Please direct inquiries to Eric Voss at email@example.com or 770.312.6675