ACTT 6 x 4 Off-Road Terminal Tractor Rental
The ACTT 6×4 Off-Road terminal tractor has all the top features you want in a yard truck, including a spacious cab, advanced ergonomics and user-friendliness, a tight turning radius, and expanded visibility. This powerful workhorse is designed for maximum safety and speed when it comes to trailer handling on your facility grounds, from warehousing and distribution centers to light industrial or intermodal facilities. Because it’s designed for off-road use, you don’t have to worry about the costly add-ons that come with a DOT-compliant vehicle.
When you rent this Autocar terminal tractor from Big Truck Rental, you’ll enjoy both immediate delivery and freedom from the cost of an outright purchase. Get in touch with us today to explore our flexible rental agreements and get things moving.
ACTT Terminal Tractor 6 x 4 Specifications
The ACTT 6×4 off-road terminal tractor offers the following features and benefits:
- A powerful Cummins engine mated to an Allison 3000/3540 RDS transmission – check the listing for specific details.
- Rugged flat leaf front suspension components – rated to 14,500 pounds and 18,800 pounds.
- Cast-iron brake drums – for long-term reliability in even the most challenging conditions.
- Corrosion-resistant electro-coated cab – with generous 52” x 71” x 78” dimensions for operator comfort and safety.
- Year-round climate control – thanks to the 44,000 BTU fresh air heater and state-of-the-art air conditioning system.
- Large 18” 2-spoke steering wheel – for quicker, more responsive control of the vehicle.
- Tinted, laminated windshield – helps to block harmful UV rays while deflecting stones and other airborne debris.
- Large 24” x 72” rear door – for operator comfort and safety.
- Multiple safety points – that allow three-point contact at all times while entering or exiting the cab.
Benefits of Using an Off-Road Truck
As you may know, the DOT imposes strict regulations on any vehicle that travels on public roads. These mandates can add significantly to the cost of vehicle maintenance and meeting inspection requirements.
By choosing an off-road truck, you avoid these hassles while still having a capable vehicle that fulfills all of its work duties splendidly. There is no better way to get the features you need without the headaches you don’t.
Why Renting an Autocar ACTT Is Better Than Buying
Are you looking for the best terminal tractors trucks to rent? With Big Truck Rental, you get:
- Ultrafast delivery – we’re able to complete most deliveries within 48 hours.
- Your choice of rental terms – we offer short-term, long-term, and rent-to-purchase arrangements.
- Freedom from repair worries – you handle the routine daily upkeep, and we take care of any mechanical problems that may arise.
- Outstanding customer service – provided by our team of experts.