Terminal tractors, also known as spotter trucks or shunt trucks, are used to move cargo trailers from one loading bay to the next within the grounds of a distribution center or freight yard. The top terminal truck manufacturers are known for their strong and dependable vehicle designs that can keep up with even the most demanding cargo-transport schedules. Big Truck Rental is proud to partner with legendary terminal truck manufacturer AutoCar to offer flexible short- and long-term yard truck rentals.
Drivers rely on Autocar for rugged engineering they can rely on day-in and day-out, with innovative details like spacious cabs, easy in-and-out access with no need for ducking and bending, ergonomic controls, and a tight turning radius for quickly maneuvering in and out of narrow spaces.
At Big Truck Rental, our Autocar spotter trucks for rent are ready to be delivered right away, so you can get the vehicle you need when you need it, with no wait time.
AutoCar: Leading the Pack
AutoCar built the world’s first commercial truck way back in 1899 and has been in continuous operation ever since. The company played a big role in World War II by providing almost 40,000 half-tracks and transport trucks to the American military.
A lot has changed in the years since. But AutoCar is still known for building the best terminal tractors on the market, including the legendary ACTT. It comes equipped with a Cummins engine, Allison transmission, and the largest entry/exit port of any model currently available.
Why We Chose to Partner With AutoCar
Big Truck Rental is proud to partner with AutoCar to offer an exclusive North American terminal tractor rental program. AutoCar stands out due to:
- Its commitment to American jobs – all AutoCar terminal tractors are built with pride at the company’s manufacturing facility in Hagerstown, Indiana.
- Its reputation for quality – each step of the manufacturing process is completed by AutoCar experts using the very best tools and technology.
- Its long history of doing things the right way – AutoCar is widely known and highly respected throughout the terminal tractor industry, with 125 years of engineering and production experience under its belt.
Yard Truck Rentals: Get the Most From Your Investment
Looking to stretch your capital or meet surges in demand with terminal tractors for rent? Here’s what makes our yard truck rental plans worthy of your business:
- Customizability – there is no one-size-fits-all solution to your company’s needs. That’s why we offer a variety of rental options, including on-demand and short-term rentals (1 week to 28 days), long-term rentals for up to 6 months, and rent-to-purchase agreements that help you build equity while you rent between 6-36 months.
- Peace of mind – As North America’s number one source for industrial vehicle rentals, we have a track record you can trust and the satisfied customers to prove it. Plus, you never have to worry about breakdowns or repairs, as we offer a tailored terminal truck maintenance program to fit your needs and schedule.
Find the best spotter trucks for rental from Big Truck Rental. Our top-quality vehicles are ready to go to work for your business RIGHT NOW. Contact us today to take the next step, and you’ll soon be on the road to higher profits.