Garbage Truck Rent-to-Purchase Growth Opportunities
When running a trash haul business, it’s hard enough just having enough money to cover trucks, drivers, maintenance, and capital expenditures, let alone providing enough windfall to pursue growth opportunities. Many tempting offers inevitably arise for businesses with capacity and capital. Let Big Truck Rental free up cash flow for you with flexible rent-to-purchase agreements that allow you to invest in precisely what you need on a short or long-term basis.
How Do Garbage Truck Rent-to-Purchase Growth Opportunities Work?
Garbage truck rent-to-purchase growth opportunities may include:
- Confident Bidding – Bid on contracts with tight frames, knowing you can add routes quickly. Big Truck Rental nationwide dealer network allows you to have a rental delivered to you from one of our inventory states within a few days.
- Servicing New Contracts – Renting allows you to initiate a new contract route immediately, without the typical six to nine-month delay on securing brand new waste hauling vehicles. Big Truck Rental offers side-loaders, rear-loaders, front-loaders, and roll-offs, so you get exactly what you need to service the new routes. Using a short-term solution gives you the option to get rid of trucks you don’t need if the contract doesn’t work out. Conversely, you may opt to purchase the truck if you enter into a secure, long-term commitment with your new client.
- Responding to Special Events – From natural disasters to municipal event preparations, rental garbage trucks allow you the ability to lend additional support as needed. Enjoy a surge of well-maintained trucks delivered at a moment’s notice. Short-term rentals range from 30 days to six months. Big Truck Rental offers long-term rentals and rent-to-purchase opportunities if necessary.
- Maintaining Momentum – Business growth can happen suddenly, before you’re truly ready. There are trucks to buy, trucks to maintain or upgrade, and strategic decisions to make. Keeping your business stocked with a top-of-the-line rental fleet buys you time to make expensive, long-term decisions judiciously.
Choose Your Method of Garbage Truck Fleet Growth
Big Truck Rental services all of the USA and Canada, with central headquarters in Tampa, Florida and Markham, Ontario. Our fleet includes garbage trucks by Heil, McNeilus, Mack, Wittke, Peterbilt, Freightliner, and other well-known industry names. Trucks are maintained to manufacturer standards, with an average age of 24 months.
Choose your own terms:
- Short-Term Rentals: Rent front, rear, side-loaders or roll-offs for one to six months, cancelling at any time.
- Long-Term Rentals: Rent for the duration of your new contracts, for six months or much longer.
- Rent-To-Purchase: Rent a new or used truck from us. Anywhere from 6-18 months of rent, you’ll have the option to purchase your rental truck at the agreed-upon price. A portion of your rental will go toward the purchase price. You may buy out your contract at any time, when the timing is right for you.
There is nothing to lose and everything to gain by taking advantage of our flexible, modern solutions.
Get A Free Quote on Garbage Truck Rentals for Growth Opportunities!
If garbage truck rental sounds like a feasible option for your refuse collection business, contact Big Truck Rental for a free quote. Our contracts feature flexible, easy-to-understand terms. If you’re expanding your business in the coming year, we invite you to THINK BIG. With no down-payment needed and immediate delivery, Big Truck Rental makes the transition to bigger business as easygoing as possible.