Company and Position Overview:
Big Truck Rental is North America’s number-one source for essential services rental trucks. At Big Truck Rental, we work with Fortune 500 companies, municipalities, and a network of independently owned companies who provide essential services to waste, recycling, and logistical industries. Founded in 2002, Big Truck Rental is a rapidly growing customer focused organization that is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented AR Billing Specialist to join our growing company. This position will be responsible for accounts receivable duties including monthly invoicing, payment application, and follow up on outstanding receivables with customers along with some month-end close duties.
Job Title: AR Billing Specialist
Region: United States
Direct Report: Chris Tanski, Accounting Manager
Overnight Travel: None
Essential Job Functions:
- Process invoices and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures. Approximately 40 – 50 invoices a day.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables.
- Work directly with the customer and sales department to research and resolve any billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting customers.
- Assist with year-end auditors in preparing necessary schedules and support for audit.
- Assist with month and year-end close.
- Perform other duties and functions as directed and/or requested.
- Bachelors or High School Diploma / GED
- Previous AR billing experience is a plus but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with diverse customer base
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Adequate use of web-based applications (Salesforce), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
Please direct inquiries to Chris Tanski at email@example.com or call (813) 261-0820