Now Hiring: Supply Chain Coordinator
Company and Position Overview:
Big Truck Rental is the leader in Front Loader, Side Loader, Rear Loader and Roll-Off garbage truck rentals in North America, all backed by a nationally serviced and supported fleet. Big Truck Rental began in 2002 and is a growing organization that is looking to expand.
Big Truck Rental is a customer-focused organization that is seeking a highly motivated and success-oriented Supply Chain Coordinator. This position will be responsible for working with the CFO to manage all administrative aspects of Big Truck Rental’s fleet. In addition, the position will be responsible for ensuring that Big Truck Rental’s fleet is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage fleet projection and communicate with vendors regarding production status.
- Oversee truck quoting and pricing.
- Manage truck purchase related vendors (obtain invoices, update on payment, handle audits, etc.).
- When invoices are received from vendors verify that invoices match quotes.
- Notify accounting department when new trucks need to be paid for.
- Handle title/temp tag process from start (truck purchase) to finish (truck sale).
- Ensure BTR is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations related to the fleet.
- Ensure BTR pays all applicable taxes related to the fleet.
- Oversee annual plate renewal process.
- Manage extended warranty process.
- Work with customer’s finance companies to provide documents needed for funding (MSO, Bill of Sale, etc.).
- Assist in the procurement process on non-fleet related purchases.
- Various other supply chain responsibilities as needed.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Minimum 5 years experience in a professional environment. Dealer/Fleet experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with diverse customer base.
- Disciplined & strong ability to work in an independent environment
- Adequate use of web-based applications (Sales Force), Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
*Please direct inquiries to Mike Zukusky at email@example.com or (813) 261-0820